"Beware of all endeavors that require new clothes." --Henry Thoreau




Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funny Stuff

Some psycho is stalking and heckling our family blog. This person checks our blog literally every day and we have no idea who it is (except for an IP address) but they sent me this e-mail:

Talk about a hypocrite. You praise all things holy and democratic, yet you censor the comments that people want to post in response to your psycobabbling blogs. Don't Democrats argue that censorship is a Republican driven machine? You don't have the balls to allow people to comment on your paranoia? You really are a crazy nut. One word: Bellvue.

This is in response to the fact that I have chosen to moderate comments on our blog (thanks to this crazy blog stalker). It's not uncommon, lots of people do it , mostly because there are lots of nuts in cyberspace that will say practically anything when anonymously hiding behind their keyboard. You talk about hypocrisy and balls Mr. "ANONYMOUS" psycho blog stalker? This medium of communication really brings out the worst in some people. They spout off at the mouth and say all sorts of crummy things that they would never have the guts to say in person. I'm not censoring you idiot. I still get your irrational comments. I don't want your trash on my family blog that's all. Anyone in their right mind would do the same thing. Let me guess, you are a Republican and are offended by the sight of a woman breastfeeding in public. Oh yeah, and per your last comment, you think natural birthing is a joke. Great. Now leave us alone you loon and find some other family blog to stalk.

Edited to add: It is approximately 3:00pm on the west coast and psycho blog stalker has already checked our blog 4 times today! YIKES! This nut also sent me another super funny e-mail. I'll spare you most of it but have to include this part because it is so freaking hysterical:

Get a life. To call this a "family blog" is hilarious. Ads about being a Democrat, articles on underwater births as well as Puerto Rican breastfeeding commercials have nothing to do with your family. They have to do with you being a loser with a lot of time on your hands. Just shutup, run for office, and tell us about your family.

Ummmmm.....OK crazy stalker. So even though we are proud not to be Republican, have had a waterbirth, and proudly breastfeed our 10.5 month old, these topics have nothing to do with my family. I suppose things like Baby-Led Weaning and Elimination Communication and ludicrous behaviors like recycling make me a loser too? Come on nutjob. I hardly think that posting once a month on average indicates that I have too much time on my hands. Actually, it is quite the oppsite. Psycho stalker checked our blog today 4 times by 3pm. Ummm...who has too much time on their hands? Who needs to get a life? Its a big blogosphere out there cowardly, anonymous, psycho blog stalker. Like I said - find another blog to stalk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, weird. your blog is a way for us, your friends, to feel like we stay in touch over the distance. I had no idea someone outside of your family circle would show such interest too. Especially if your political views don't align. My very first thought in response to anonymous's second email was "what extra time do they have on their hands? I check your blog weekly at least...it's not as if you update bi-monthly let alone several times daily so why does s/he bother?" So, anonymous, do you have a family blog I can read as well, Im sure YOU wouldnt "censor" it by moderating comments from a complete stranger like me...or would you?

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Andrea from Julian - we met in 2006 when you did the PCT - sorry its taken so long to get in touch - is there a way to email you via the site.
Regards Andrea (the english girl with the husband who supports Arsenal!!)

dr.jackalope said...

Hi Andrea!!! I was beginning to wonder if you got our note. You can e-mail us at dr.jackalope@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
-jackalope:)