"Beware of all endeavors that require new clothes." --Henry Thoreau




Sunday, February 3, 2008

At Long Last!

At long last, Julian finally cut those pesky bottom teeth!!! Since sleep has been nearly non-existent this week, I have been checking for teeth every time he wakes up, which has been a lot. I just knew this was the week (even though I have been saying that for over 3 months now)! This morning, Brian took him downstairs for me around 3:30 AM so I could finally get some shut-eye and when he came back at 7am (after a very fussy few hours) there were teeth! They are barely above the surface of the gums and are razor sharp. We will be celebrating with a glass of Belgian's finest tonight - none other than Chimay Grande Reserve.

Also, for those of you that have been waiting with bated breath, we have finally updated our pictures! The most photographed baby in Nevada continues to grow and seems to be changing on a daily basis. Stay tuned for new videos!

Please excuse the seemingly haphazard use of exclamation points (Seinfeld moment)...I am just so excited about those teeth!



No comments: